S12 is an agency for music and media.
We link brands with music in an innovative fashion.
We implement our music concepts in brand stores such as Escada, Hallhuber, Nordsee and Swarovski and work on Corporate Sounds such as Volkswagen and Audi. Furthermore, we also provide our customers with customized software solutions.
At our office in Munich we are looking to further expand our IT team with an
IT manager and system administrator (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Administration and maintenance of Networks and the IT Systems
- First and second level support for Playout Software/Hardware and Web Services
- Management and Controlling of Hardware within Asset Management
- Project leadership of Software development
- Technological customer service
- Team leadership
- Budgeting of the IT department
What we require from you:
- Goal oriented and good service mentality
- Experience with Client-/Server computing and streaming technology handling
- Skills in networking and virtualization (ideally Proxmox)
- Familiarity with Linux (Levels LPIC- 1 to LPIC 2)
- Excellent communication skills and can work well in a team
- Skills in current server service such as Apache, Icecast, Samba, Exchange
- Good English proficiency orally and in writing
- All around MS Office skills
A young and creative team awaits you at the heart of Munich.
Entry date: ASAP
Job site: Munich
We are excited to receive your application and CV in PDF form, under the following E-Mail Address: Mrs. Heike Jakob – email@example.com