S12 is an agency for music and media.
We link brands with music in an innovative fashion.
We implement our music concepts in brand stores such as Escada, Hallhuber, Nordsee & Swarovski and work on Corporate Sounds such as Volkswagen and Audi. Furthermore, we also provide our customers with customized software solutions.
At our office in Munich we are looking to further expand our
The following tasks await you:
- First and second level support for Playout Software/Hardware and Web Services
- Set-up of, exchange and shipment of devices
- Thorough documentation of all support cases within the Ticket system
- Management and controlling of Hardware within the Asset Management
- Internal IT- support
What we require from you:
- Goal oriented and good service mentality
- Experience with Client-/Server computing and streaming technology handling
- All around MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and can work well in a team
- Good English proficiency orally and in writing
- Preferably a basic knowledge on Linux, networking and web technology
A young and creative team awaits you at the heart of Munich.
We also take into account: Lateral entrants and candidates who are in search of a new career path.
Entry date: ASAP
Job site: Munich
We are excited to receive your application and CV in PDF form, under the following E-Mail Address: Mrs. Heike Jakob – firstname.lastname@example.org