S12 is an agency for music and media.
We link brands with music in an innovative fashion.
We implement our music concepts in brand stores such as Escada, Hallhuber, René Lezard, Nordsee & Swarovski and work on Corporate Sounds such as Volkswagen and Audi. Furthermore, we also provide our customers with customized software solutions.
We are looking for a Trainee (f/m/d) in the Music Programming department at our Munich office.
Traineeship Music Editor (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Realization of client projects such as store music, web-radios and digital signage
- Compilation of music programs
- Internal interface function between the Key-Account-Management/Technical department
What we require from you:
- A good Secondary Education, vocational baccalaureate Diploma or a high school Diploma (equivalent to that of the German Abitur)
- Ideally experience within the Music industry (Radio stations, online, print)
- Goal oriented and good service mentality
- Independent way of working and responsible working
- Music enthusiast and experience within the media department
- All around MS Office skills
- Organizational skills
- Experience with an audio-editing software
- Excellent communication skills and can work well in a team
- Good English proficiency orally and in writing
After finishing your traineeship, a job offer is possible.
Entry date: ASAP
Job site: Munich
We are excited to receive your application and CV in PDF form, under the following E-Mail Address: Mrs. Heike Jakob – firstname.lastname@example.org