S12 is a brand experience agency for music and media.
As a brand experience agency, we implement large music and media projects in an international environment. Our customers include companies such as Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, Vodafone, Telekom, Swarovski and others. We have developed sound icons such as the Audi Sound Logo and the new Telekom Sound Logo.
We are looking for an apprentice to fill in the spot as:
Office Administrator (m/f/d)
As an office administrator, you are an expert in all office tasks and business processes. The tasks of an office administrator include the general organization of the office and office management processes. You take care of all communication, processing and procurement processes. Your tasks also include order processing and follow-up work, personnel-related tasks, accounting and commercial control. In short: Your activities as an office administrator are all-encompassing and include not only all processes related to your office, but also work that affects the organization of the entire business. The job profile of office administrator is a complex and challenging career choice.
We offer you an interesting and varied apprenticeship in which you will be firmly involved in our day-to-day business. You will also work independently and on your own responsibility. In addition to the successful completion of the training, our goal is also to promote your professional and personal development through advice and intensive support from our trainers. It is also important to us to offer you a future-proof job after you have successfully completed your training.
What we expect from you:
- A good Secondary Education, vocational baccalaureate Diploma or a high school Diploma (equivalent to that of the German Abitur)
- Strong interest in Music and Media
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working, with customer service orientation as priority
- Strong personal initiative and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and can work well in a team
- Reliability, initiative and engagement
- Flawless German and good English proficiency orally and in writing
- All around MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project etc.)
- Fair training salary
- Public transport cost coverage
Entry date: ASAP
Job site: Munich
We are excited to receive your application and CV in PDF form, under the following E-Mail Address:
Mrs. Heike Jakob – firstname.lastname@example.org