S12 is an agency for music and media. We link brands with music in an innovative fashion.
We implement our music concepts in brand stores such as Escada, Hallhuber, Nordsee and Swarovski and work on Corporate Sounds such as Volkswagen and Audi. Furthermore, we also provide our customers with customized software solutions.
We are looking for an IT apprentice to fill in the spot as
IT systems merchant (f/m/d)
IT System merchants design and implement system solutions for the customers IT infrastructure. The customers are given detailed and professional advice by IT system merchants when planning and purchasing IT products. They analyze the requirements of customers and design information and telecommunications solutions for them. They manage the projects organizationally, technically and commercially. In addition to these tasks, they procure the necessary hardware and software and install the IT systems. They are also available to customers as direct contacts in the agency and provide hotline and service benefits (first level support, ticket system operation and asset management). We offer a varied and practice-oriented job in an international company as well as working in a young, dynamic team!
What we require from you:
- A good Secondary Education, vocational baccalaureate Diploma or a high school Diploma (equivalent to that of the German Abitur)
- Strong interest in Music and Media
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working, with customer service orientation as priority
- Strong personal initiative and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent sense of responsibility and high reliability
- Interest in Software and Internet Technology
- Affinity towards mobile and internet-based Services and Content
- Native or bilingual proficiency in both English and German
- All around MS Office skills
We also take into account lateral entrants and candidates who are in search of a new career path!
Entry date: ASAP
Job site: Munich
We are excited to receive your application and CV in PDF form, under the following E-Mail Address: Mrs. Heike Jakob – email@example.com